Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Freedom at Last!

Oh freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, yeah freedom Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom . It's not Aretha singing ...but it's me this time.
Don't ask why I am singing this. I've got all the reasons why I opted to knock you all out with my song. The hard part is over. Work is done for the whole year. God knows how much I broke my back teaching young kids every single day. Preparing lesson plans, printing worksheets for my tutorials, managing ( actually co-managing the school) and recently researching for the seminar that I recently conducted for teachers were what I struggled to do until this mid June. I felt that I slowly and gave all my physical strength and mental power to rock climb to reach the summit.
Burn out? overstressed? sounds like an understatement to me at this point. But hey, it's over.
I don't want to imagine what is instore for me this coming school year as a teacher. All I look forward to is to spend time lying down on a beach worshipping the sun..feeling the sea breeze clasping "Chasing Harry Winston" book thinking about nothing related to work.
Thank God, now I definitely know the real meaning of freedom.

No comments: